drowning in the sea

Well, the sea of boxes is still here. I don't know when I will ever have the time to go through them and filter out what's good from what's trash. Some people would say it's all trash, but I know better.

Work is eyeball deep. I'm doing the work of three developers, but then how is that different from any good job I have had. I have help now, we (the company) picked up a programmer straight out of college and he is working out just fine. A contracter came on board yesterday and I have high hopes for him too.

Our biggest problem is the performance of our application. The back end is an Oracle database and I will be the first to say I have no knowledge or understanding of tuning that beast, but it needs it bad. More later, got to get back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Working on the New Home Page

Old Quizzes that have been taken down

Clean up the blog